Is your pet the cutest?
Then throw your hat in the ring and submit your photo to the Annual Cutest Pet Photo Contest! We love all kinds of animals – dogs, cats, birds, farm animals – all entries are welcome!
This fundraiser is an exciting way to celebrate our animal companions and support Gifford Cat Shelter's mission.
Since all of our support comes from fundraising and private donations, the success of this Cutest Pet Photo Contest is critical in helping us to provide food, housing, veterinary care, and medication to hundreds of cats each year.
Anyone can cast their vote for the Cutest Pet. Each vote cost $1 ($1 = 1 vote) and you can vote as many times as you would like....and for as many pets as you would like.
Vote early, vote often, and encourage friends and family to vote –
tell your friends and encourage them to vote!
How to Enter
- Select 'Enter Contest' to the right.
- Submit the most adorable photo of your pet that you can find (or take one!)
- Tell us why you rescued your pet or how they rescued you.
How to Win
- Tell your friends and encourage them to vote!
- Remember, starting March 22 you have four weeks to get as many votes as possible!
- At 9 p.m. on April 19th all online votes will be counted.
- On April 21 participants and their supporters will have one last chance to push their pet into the lead by voting live at our annual gala A Feline Affair: Spring Soiree & Silent Auction.
- The winners will be announced at the end of the evening and posted on our social media.