- A Toast To You and Your Dog Wine Basket
- All You Need Is Love and A Dog Basket
- Bathtime Bubbles Gift Basket
- Taste of the Town Gift Basket
- At The Carwash Gift Basket
- Pampered-Ware Kitchen Gift Basket
Those who donate $25 or more will receive a free magnet! Image Requirements
- Participants must be Tri-County area residents. Voters are welcome from everywhere.
- Donations made in support of an animal are valued at one vote for every $1.00 donated. Those who donate $25 or more will receive a HF Help No Kill Rescue magnet.
- Photos must be submitted by February 15, 2019 to be open to voting.
- HF Help No Kill Rescue reserves the right to disqualify an entry based on objectionable content or depiction of the animal or persons in a photo. The registration fee will be not be refunded. Donations collected will be refunded if requested by the donor.
- Pets who are shown outside:
- Dogs in photographs taken outdoors must be shown wearing a collar and ID tag.
- Cats in photographs taken outdoors must be shown in a safe environment (preferably in an enclosure/ catio or with a harness on) wearing an ID tag.
- If the photo contains an individual, you must be able to confirm and provide written authorization from that person for HF Help No Kill Rescue to use the photo. However, it is preferred that the photo not feature people.
Our mission is to save as many lives as we can through rescue. Find loving and permanent homes for those that have been abused, neglected or unwanted. We continue to work with our fellow rescues to help them where we can. Our rescue helps to educate the public on pet ownership and the responsibility of having a pet. We also continue to spay/neuter to help prevent the overpopulation of unwanted dogs which leads to the death of so many in shelters. We help by hosting low cost spay and neuter clinics monthly as well as low cost shot clinics. H.F. stands for Harvey Fine...Helping Everyone Love Pets
H.F. Help Inc. is in memory of Maj. Harvey Fine, the war dog that saved Wes Collins life in Vietnam on the tugboat that Wes commanded.
HF Help No Kill Rescue was founded on June 1, 1970 by Wes and Mary Collins.