All photos must have been taken during our quarantine period, also must be taken in your home or yard.
- First 2 photos to garner 1500 votes will receive a 1 yr High Desert Dog Sports Membership. (this is includes unlimited group classes for 1 dog, as well as other cool perks like discounts on pool rentals and trial entries!) Only one membership will be awarded per family.
- Once those have been awarded- either at the end of the contest or whenever the requirements are met, the picture with the most votes will also receive a 1 yr membership!! If the photo with the highest votes has already earned a membership- the membership will go to the next highest votes!
- 2nd place overall, as determined by above criteria, will receive a 6 month membership.
- 3rd place will receive a 3 month membership
- 4th place will receive a 1 month membership.
All memberships will start June 1st
. If the quarantine has not been lifted the start date will be pushed back to the first of the next available month. If the winner already has a membership- the new membership will be added at the end.
Memberships do NOT include seminars, workshops, guest trainers, weekend classes (unless otherwise specified) or private lessons.
Please remember this is a fundraiser- so please share far and wide and get your pups their votes!
There is a $5 entry fee- again this is a fundraiser, we have to raise funds to keep our doors open.
Results will be announced at 8:01pm on June 20, 2020. They will also be available on the contest site. The contest site is solely responsible for cut off times and vote counts- I have no control over the results.
High Desert Dog Sports was founded in 2018 in Phelan, CA. Since our grand opening- we have grown exponentially and have enjoyed meeting so many great people and even more importantly- a lot of amazing dogs!! We have now outgrown our 2.5 acre facility and have the opportunity to expand to a 20 acre paradise! But we need your help! This fundraiser will help not only raise our down payment, but hopefully allow us to get started with fencing and tractor work to make this impossible dream a reality! We need your help, we need to raise as much capital as possible before our escrow closes! Please enter, share and get your friends to vote!