All proceeds go towards HRAAD's Community Spay & Neuter program, Community Assisted Emergency Medical Fund (Frankee's Fund) and to help us continue our mission of providing appropriate and humane services which meet the needs of dogs and our gorge community.
Contestant Entry Information
- All dogs are welcome to enter this contest regardless of whether they are a rescue or not.
- Each photo entry is $25.00 .
- Once entered, the photos become the property of Hood River Adopt A Dog (HRAAD) to be used at HRAAD's discretion.
- Entry period is February 22nd 10:00 AM through April 3rd 12:00 AM (Midnight) PST
- Voting period is February 22nd 10:00 AM through April 3rd 12:00 AM (Midnight) PST
- Each Vote is $1. There is no limit to the number of times a person can vote.
- Photos may include more than one dog per photo
- No humans in the photos, please.
- No obscene, defamatory or offensive images or content. If you require clarification on this, please feel free to contact us.
- Entries from anywhere in the United States are acceptable.
- Winners will be notified by April 7th, 2021.
- Winners will be the top 12 photos with the most votes.
- Photos must meet the criteria listed in the Photo Requirements section.
- HRAAD reserves the right to remove any pictures for any reason. Should this happen, we will notify you and refund your entry fee if desired.
- Please be patient as we review entries.
How to Enter
- Entry will be available by visiting our Facebook page, our website or the contest website at (www.gogophotocontest.com/HRAAD2022) and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information, and submit your entry.
- Minimum donation is $25 per photo to enter the contest
- Donations (photo submissions) are tax-deductible by law. Please save your credit card receipts for your tax records. HRAAD is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- You acknowledge that you understand and agree to all other requirements/restrictions listed within these rules.
All images submitted should meet ALL of the following guidelines:
- PHOTO SIZE: 4h"x 6w" or larger and scalable to 8 ¾" to 11 ¼ "
- ORIENTATION: landscape (long horizontal, short vertical) ONLY
- RESOLUTION: 300 dpi or greater
- FILE FORMAT: jpeg or png files accepted
- FILE SIZE: 250 kb or greater
- ALTERATIONS: Photos may not be altered except for minor color, contrast, or sharpness adjustments
- EMBELLISHMENTS: Photos may not be embellished with text or art
- COPYRIGHT: Watermarked images will not be accepted without written permission from the original creator/photographer. By submitting your photo, you warrant that the photograph is original, that you are the sole owner and copyright holder of that photograph, and that you have not granted exclusive rights of that photograph to any other person or entity. If you submit an entry that is copyrighted by another individual, you are responsible for any legal action the copyright holder takes against you.
REMEMBER: If it is blurry, out of focus, or pixilated on your viewing device, it will be even worse as we try to reproduce this for the calendar and display. We reserve the right to refuse images that do not meet minimum requirements and specifications.
IMPORTANT: All submitted photos are subject to review by HRAAD in order to meet minimum photo requirements and for failure to meet inappropriate/offensive/copyright content guidelines. Entries that do not meet all guidelines will not be permitted and any donations related to those submissions will not be refunded.
Photos will be accepted for the 3rd annual Hood River Adopt a Dog Art of Bark - It's A Dog's Life calendar photo contest from February 22nd 10:00 AM Pacific Standard time through April 3rd 11:59:59 PM (Midnight) PST
- Donations (votes) are tax-deductible by law. Please save your credit card receipts for your tax records. HRAAD is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Each $1 donation counts as 1 vote. When you donate to vote, you will receive a "bank" of votes for the amount of your donation (e.g., $5 donation equals 5 votes). These votes then need to be applied to the entries you wish to vote for. You can place all votes on one entry or place them on multiple entries. Vote as often as you like.
- We encourage you to share the contest link via email and all social media options with family and friends. Encourage them to vote for your favorite contestant's photo and to continue sharing with their extended friends and families via all media sharing venues.
- All donations are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page.
- Donations and photo entries for this online contest that are submitted via other means (snail mail, in-person, or our website, etc.) will be accepted as donations, but not applied toward the contest.
- Contest payments are through a safe secure and encrypted site.
Winning photos will be determined based on the photos that have the most votes at the time that the contest period ends. Votes cost $1.00 each. See "Voter Information" for more details. The selection process will be determined by electronic tabulations under the supervision of the GoGo Photo Contest, whose decisions are final and binding.
The winners will be notified by email on or about April 7th, 2021.
The Hood River Adopt a Dog's Art of Bark - It's A Dog's Life Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. but must follow all contest entry rules and photo requirement guidelines. All submitted photos are subject to review by HRAAD in order to meet minimum photo requirements and for failure to meet inappropriate/offensive/copyright content guidelines. Entries that do not meet all guidelines will not be permitted and any donations related to those submissions will not be refunded.
All photos must be digitally uploaded. We cannot accept hard copies. All submitted photos are subject to review and approval by HRAAD before your entry becomes visible. Watermarked images will not be accepted without written permission from the original creator/photographer. By submitting your photo, you warrant that the photograph is original, that you are the sole owner and copyright holder of that photograph, and that you have not granted exclusive rights of that photograph to any other person or entity. If you submit an entry that is copyrighted by another individual, you are responsible for any legal action the copyright holder takes against you. HRAAD reserves the right to remove any photo that contains inappropriate content or determines to be unsuitable. HRAAD reserves the ongoing rights to use the photo in marketing materials related to the photo contest both online and in print.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Although entrants retain the copyright and other equivalent rights to their entries, the organizer retains the entry rights listed below under "Organizer's Rights". Organizer's Rights : The organizer reserves the right to publish entries to its public social networking service accounts throughout the submission period to publicize the contest as well as in the calendar should the submission be voted as one of our winners. Such publication does not guarantee an award of any kind. The organizer reserves the right to publish all entries onto websites and social networking service accounts related to the contest after the first round of judging. By entering the contest participants agree that HRAAD may use photographs for any lawful purpose, including examples, publicity, marketing, advertising and web content. ALL INTERNATIONAL, FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Please send an email to email@example.com
with Subject: Art of Bark - It's A Dog's Life Contest