Sponsored by The Kiwanis Club of Myrtle Beach
Grand Prize Winner Receives:
- A Red Carpet Award Dinner for up to 4 family members at the Sneaky Beagle restaurant, including photos, a limo ride for the Coolest Canine and up to 4 family members, and a Sneaky Beagle menu item dedicated to the Coolest Canine for one year
- A Photo Session by Gene Ho ($300 value)
- Opportunities to represent the Myrtle Beach canine community at events (e.g., parades, store openings, interviews) mutually agreeable to the winner's owner and the Kiwanis Club of Myrtle Beach
2nd Place Winner Receives:
- 5 days and 4 nights in the Cavalier Suite (private quarters with TV) at the Rivertown Bed & Biscuit to include a Spa Treatment while there(a $300 value)
- A 30-Minute Pet Photo Session by Coastal Expressions Photography (a $150 value)
3rd Place Winner Receives:
- One Day of Doggie Day Care at Furology (a $75 value)
- Spa Treatment at Furology ($75 value)
- A 10 x 10 Painting of your pet by artist Kim Phillips (a $200 value)
Judge's Choice Award:
A Large Canine and Family Friendly Gift Basket including Dog Treats, Dog Toys, Popcorn & Movie Passes, two tickets to the Carolina Opry.
On Fridays throughout the contest period, we will give special awards to contest leaders. Be watching the contest website for details. Prizes subject to change without notice.
About the Kiwanis Club of Myrtle Beach
Founded in 1994 as part of Kiwanis Club International (the world's largest volunteer organization targeting its charitable activities exclusively at children), the Kiwanis Club of Myrtle Beach has established a strong, consistent and growing tradition of supporting local organizations that improve the lives of Myrtle Beach's kids. Past beneficiaries include Hope House, Sea Haven, the Waccamaw Youth Center, the Family Justice Center and many others.
Proceeds from the Kiwanis Coolest Canine Contest, sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Myrtle Beach, benefits the Children's Hunger Initiative Program, helping to feed disadvantaged children in the Myrtle Beach area.