Sponsored by The Kiwanis Club of Myrtle Beach
Grand Prize Winner Receives:
- A Limited release beer named after the Coolest Canine winner sponsored by Tidal Creek Brewhouse
- A Red Carpet Award Dinner for up to 4 family members at the Tidal Creek Brewhouse, including photos and a limo ride for the Coolest Canine
- Photo Session by Gene Ho ($300 value)
- Opportunities to represent the Myrtle Beach canine community at events (e.g., parades, store openings, interviews) mutually agreeable to the winner's owner and the Kiwanis Club of Myrtle Beach
2nd Place Winner’s Prizes Include:
- 4 days and 3 nights in the Cavalier Suite (private quarters with TV) at the Rivertown Bed & Biscuit, to include a Spa Treatment while there (a $300 value)
- A 30-Minute Pet Photo Session by Coastal Expressions Photography (a $150 value)
- 5-day luxury stay at Coastal Paws Pet Resort
3rd Place Winner’s Prizes Include:
All prize packages subject to change without notice.
- 3-day luxury stay at Coastal Paws Pet Resort
About the Kiwanis Club of Myrtle Beach
Founded in 1994 as part of Kiwanis Club International (the world's largest volunteer organization targeting its charitable activities exclusively at children), the Kiwanis Club of Myrtle Beach has established a strong, consistent and growing tradition of supporting local organizations that improve the lives of Myrtle Beach's kids. Past beneficiaries include Hope House, Sea Haven, the Waccamaw Youth Center, the Family Justice Center and many others.