Welcome to our 2022 Photo Contest!
MSRH has an annual tradition of creating a colorful, full-sized calendar celebrating rescued and adopted Miniature Schnauzers. Through the MSRH Calendar Photo Contest, your beautiful Miniature Schnauzers have a chance to show off their good looks and special personalities in next year's calendar!
So keep your cameras ready to capture that perfect shot – dolled up for a holiday, posing in your garden, snuggled up at home, or out on a great adventure. Or, browse through all the fabulous photos you already have on hand and select that favorite one that shows off your fur baby best. Action shots and pretty poses both make great photos. Visit msrh.org
to see pictures of previous year's winners.
Each vote costs $1 and all funds raised will directly benefit our mission. Entries with the most votes WIN!
1st Place Prize
- The coveted 2022 Calendar cover
- 1 free calendar
- Photo and story featured on both our MSRH Facebook and website
- Rescue photo shoot by one of our professional MSRH photographers
- 1 to 1.5 hour photo session in an outdoor setting
- All photos provided will be photographer's choice with 5-10 photos included in the shoot. You can choose to have one of these photos used for the MSRH cover.
- Does not include printed copies.
- Only available to local Houston participants.
- Photos session must be scheduled prior to October 15, 2021
2nd – 13th Place Prizes
- Featured pet on one of the calendar months
- 1 free calendar
- Photo and story featured on MSRH Facebook and website
14th – 26th Place prizes
- Featured on one of our 3 Honorable Mentions Page
Any Entry receiving 100 votes will receive a free calendar (~$28 value)2022 Calendar Contest Raffle -
each entrant who raises at least $100 will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 gift card to Petsmart. Weekly Prize Drawings
– awarded to entrant with the most votes for a given week. *Prizes may not be offered every week.
Miniature Schnauzer Rescue of Houston, Inc. (MSRH), is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization sponsored entirely by donations. We are dedicated to the never-ending, sometimes overwhelming, task of saving the lives of abused, abandoned, and/or unwanted Miniature Schnauzers who have lost their homes through no fault of their own. We do not operate a shelter.
Our dogs reside in loving foster homes, until they find their perfect forever home. Many of our dogs come to us healthy. Others are sick or injured. They may come to us from shelters, from the streets, from puppy mills or from owners who cannot, or will not, care for them any longer. In almost all cases, at least in their recent past, they have not felt the security of a loving home.
Our goal is to ensure these fine dogs get healthy, never again face life in a dangerous situation, and instead live in a safe, loving, and secure home for the rest of their lives. Since February 2000, we have orchestrated over 3,250 adoptions.