How Much Is The Entry Fee?
- The entry fee is $10 per photo. You can make an additional donation during the entry process that will count as votes* toward your submitted photo(s). All proceeds from the contest entries and votes will go directly to support Potter League for Animals' vital programs and services.
*A minimum of 5 votes is required for guaranteed inclusion in the 2023 calendar
How Many Photos Can I Enter?
- You can enter as many as you'd like! However, we suggest entering one photo and sharing that entry with friends & family to encourage voting.
- Each entry has a $10 entry fee
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Photos of cats, dogs, horses, small mammals, reptiles, and birds are accepted
- Your pet does NOT have to be adopted from Potter League for Animals to be eligible to enter the contest
- Photos may contain more than one pet
- Photos should be clear, of good quality in color, and high resolution. (300 dpi or higher suggested)
- Photos must only contain pets (no people or wildlife)
- Photos must feature pets owned by the photographer OR the entrant must have permission to submit the photo.
Can I enter professional photos of my pet?
- Yes, but you MUST obtain permission from the photographer to enter the photo in the contest
- Photographs with the photographer's watermarks will not be eligible to be included in the calendar
How do I vote for a pet's picture?Votes are $1 each, with a minimum donation of $5 for five votes
. All votes are tax-deductible. Yes, you can vote for your own pet's photo (and as many times as you and your friends and family want!).
When does voting close?
Voting closes on March 4 at 5 pm EST.
How do I know if I won?
The winners will be announced via social media & you will be contacted via email. You can also check the leaderboards
to see how well your pet is doing. Remember, only the top 12 with the most votes will be featured as Pet of the Month models.
When will I get my calendar?
We will mail calendars in Fall 2022.