Votes will determine if your pet's photo will be featured in our calendar. The entry period is from Friday, Oct. 2nd, 2020 12:00 am PDT to Monday Oct. 26, 2020, 5:00 pm PDT.
There are 13 full pages to win (the cover and each month). In order to feature all kinds of animals in the calendar, there are 3 categories: dogs, cats and other small animals. The overall top fundraiser will be awarded the cover, with the next four spots from each category being awarded a full page Pet of the Month page in the 2021 Saving Grace Calendar. Please see the image specifications in the following section to ensure your photo will meet the requirements for a full page image. All proceeds from entry fees and votes will help us provide shelter and care for the animals at Saving Grace.
- There is a $25 fee for submitting a photo to be included in the Saving Grace 2021 Photo Calendar. You may submit as many photographs as you like.
- You may make an additional donation during the entry process with each dollar counting as one vote.
- To submit photos, click on the Participate tab above and follow the directions to upload a photograph of your pet. Entries can only be made online and must be received by October 26th at 5pm pst.
- All eligible photos submitted by 10/26/20 will be included in the 2021 calendar, either in a collage page or if you are a winner, as a full page Pet of the Month.
- Donations are fully tax-deductible as permitted by law. Saving Grace is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All entrants will receive email receipts for their contributions.
- All winners will receive a copy of the calendar.
- Saving Grace reserves the right to disqualify an entry based on objectionable content or depiction of an animal. The registration fee will not be refunded. Donations (votes) will be refunded upon request of the donor.
- All photos become the property of Saving Grace and by submitting a photo, you acknowledge and give permission to Saving Grace to use the name, story and photo of the animal in future publications, including the 2021 Saving Grace calendar.
Winners will receive their pet’s photo included as pet of the month and the grand prize winner will receive their pet’s photo on the front cover of the 2021 Saving Grace Calendar.
Want to Pre-order Your Calendar(s)?Please consider pre-ordering a calendar.
This will help us purchase the right amount of calendars so we don't waste valuable funds on extra stock. Calendars will be available in early December (and make meaningful holiday gifts--so don't forget to purchase a few extras for those art or animal lovers in your life!) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name, address and the number of calendars you would like to order to pre-order yours today! Calendar Pre-order →
Saving Grace, Inc. is a 501(c)3 private, non-profit organization dedicated to the direct care of homeless, abandoned or neglected animals in Douglas County, Oregon. Our mission is to champion, promote and protect the human-animal bond through responsible pet ownership.
We are the county's only full-service open-admission animal shelter, providing shelter, food and medical care to over 3,000 animals each year.
Beyond the basics, each animal receives compassionate care from our staff and volunteers while they wait to be reunited with their families or to find a new home. Warm blankets, toys and treats, time spent socializing with caring people; all are a part of the animals' experience at Saving Grace.