PHOTO CONTEST CATEGORIES:
- Shiba Prom 2017 Best Pawty Invite (can be a Shiba inviting a date, or a Shiba inviting their friends)
- Shiba Prom Queen
- Shiba Prom King
- Stylin’ Shiba - Best costume! (Could be a photo of your Shiba or Honorary Shiba dressed for/or pawticipating in a Cinco de Mayo, Kentucky Derby, or other Spring event you enjoy. Ideas include costumes or fancy collar with flower or bow tie.)
- Shiba Glitter - getting in the mood for Spring by blowing coat or having a spa day
- Shibas Freestylin’ - basically any photos of Shiba adorableness, preferably with a seasonal flair
- Shiblings - pictures of your Shiba brofurs and sisfurs
- Shibas Not Looking at the Camera - best pictures of your Shiba doing their very best not to look the way of the lens!
Does your pup have what it takes to be Shiba Prom royalty? Who will be the big winners this year? It's time to start campaigning! Enter as many categories as you like (All entries are free!), and share the link with your friends and family. Everyone can vote as many times as they want, for only $1 per vote. Please make sure to review the contest rules before entering.
All funds generated will be used to provide needs based grants to rescued Shiba Inus and Shiba Inu-mixes. For more information about our grant program, please visit: shibaprom.org/grants.html
Besides bragging rights, the top fundraiser in each category (winners) will receive a fabulous prize! We have books straight from Japan (yes, this means they are in Japanese). They are all different, but all are filled with full color pictures of Shibas. You won’t find these in the United States! We also have autographed copies of the coveted “Once You Own a Shiba… Everything Else is Just a Dog” by the extremely talented Ericka Steele, who is also the artist that has created our Shiba Prom logos for the past 2 Shiba Prom events!
Most importantly, your submission and votes help us to fulfill our motto of "Shibas Helping Shibas: Having Fun Raising Funds!" so get out there and take those pictures and SUBMIT!
Each photo contest winner will receive one of the following:
In addition to the overall category winners, each photo that raises at least $75 will receive a decal or patch as a thank-you gift. Only one thank you gift will be awarded per photo. There are several choices of decal and patch designs, but supplies of each are limited- so get your supporters to vote early to have the best selection!