Show off your beloved pet in the 2020 SPCA Calendar of Superstar Pets!
The contest runs until July 31, 2019 and allows pet lovers the opportunity to upload digital photos of their beloved companions to appear in the 2020 SPCA calendar.
- $25 donation photo entry fee, each entry gets one free 2020 SPCA for Monterey County calendar. Entrants will receive their calendars in the mail by late November 2019. Just in time for the Holiday Season!
- All photos submitted will be considered for month winner photos, regardless of number of votes. All other photos will be placed throughout the calendar.
- For more information, please visit the RULES page.
- The Grand Prize winner and four runners-up (based on votes) will receive publication and special recognition in our opening spread.
Your pet will get top billing as the cover star be AND be featured inside as a Pet of the Month. If that isn’t enough, your pet will also get recognition in the opening pages of calendar!
The SPCA has teamed up with a professional photographer to award the first place winner with a professional photo shoot for their beloved pet.**A new color portrait will be taken by a professional photographer. The photograph will be taken in the Monterey Bay area prior to October 2019. It is this photograph that will become the calendar cover. If a photo is unable to be taken, it is the SPCA’s option to consider a photo provided by the winner. The photo must meet standards required for the cover of the calendar. If provided photo does not meet standards, an alternative prize will be awarded.
- One night stay for two in a Deluxe King room at the Victorian Inn in Monterey (Sunday – Thursday, excluding holidays and special events, expires May 31, 2020)
- Enjoy an Italian feast with a $100 Gift Card for La Mia Cucina in Pacific Grove
- A Taste of Monterey Wine Market – tasting for four, ocean view wine flights and chef's selection of 5 cheeses
- $25 Gift Card for Target
5th Prize:The top five vote earners will also earn special recognition of their photo and pet in the calendar.
Questions about entering a photo or voting?
Contact Cristal Martinez at email@example.com
or (831) 264-5424.