Show off your beloved pet in the 2021 SPCA Calendar of Superstar Pets!
The contest runs until July 31, 2020 and allows pet lovers the opportunity to upload digital photos of their beloved companions to appear in the 2021 SPCA calendar.
- $25 donation photo entry fee, each entry gets one free 2021 SPCA Monterey County calendar. Entrants will receive their calendars in the mail by late November 2020. Just in time for the Holiday Season!
- All photos submitted will be considered for month winner photos, regardless of number of votes. All other photos will be placed throughout the calendar.
- For more information, please visit the RULES page.
- The Grand Prize winner and four runners-up (based on votes) will receive publication and special recognition in our opening spread.
Your pet will get top billing as the cover star be AND be featured inside as a Pet of the Month. If that isn’t enough, your pet will also get recognition in the opening pages of calendar!
The SPCA has teamed up with a professional photographer to award the first place winner with a professional photo shoot for their beloved pet.*
Winner will also receive a beautiful canvas print of a selected photo from the photo shoot donated by Trucksis Enterprises.
25 copies of the 2021 Pet Calendar to share with your friends and family!
One hour session with A. Herman Dog Therapist
*A new color portrait will be taken by a professional photographer. The photograph will be taken in the Monterey Bay area prior to October 2020. It is this photograph that will become the calendar cover. If a photo is unable to be taken, it is the SPCA’s option to consider a photo provided by the winner. The photo must meet standards required for the cover of the calendar. If provided photo does not meet standards, an alternative prize will be awarded.
- Two night stay in a deluxe room at Cypress Inn in Carmel-by-the-Sea, breakfast included (Sunday-Thursday, Excludes holiday and special events, Expires October 31, 2021)
- $100 Gift Certificate to Nepenthe in Big Sur
- $100 Gift Certificate to La Mia Cucina in Pacific Grove
- $35 Gift Card for The Cheese Shop in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- One night stay at Club Donatello in San Francisco (Sunday – Thursday, Excluding holidays and special events, Expires October 3, 2021)
- $100 Gift Card for SALT WOOD Kitchen and Oysterette in Marina
- $100 Gift Certificate to Lugano Swiss Bistro in Carmel-By-The-Sea
- $84 Gift Certificate to Old Fisherman's Grotto in Monterey (A To-Go Chowder Party, Includes: 4 clam chowder bread bowls & 2 orders of Fried Calamari and 1lb of Smoked Salmon)
- $40 Gift Certificate to Katy's Place in Carmel-By-The-Sea
- $107 Gift Certificate to The Fish Hopper in Monterey (Clam Chowder Party for 6, Includes: 2 quarts of Clam Chowder and 6 Sourdough Bread Bowls
- $75 Gift Certificate to The Sardine Factory in Monterey (Excluding alcoholic beverages, tax, and gratuity)
- $75 Gift Certificate to Jacks Monterey in Monterey (Excluding alcoholic beverages, tax, and gratuity)
- $75 Gift Card for Target
The top five vote earners will also earn special recognition of their photo and pet in the calendar.
Questions about entering a photo or voting?
Contact Lidia Wilding at email@example.com
.Photo submissions and votes require a minimum donation to support the animals and programs at SPCA Monterey County. Please see our rules
for complete participant guidelines and eligibility requirements.