In celebration of Father's Day, St. Sophia's Forgotten Felines invites you to nominate an amazing CatDaddy
who goes the extra mile to provide loving care for his kitty. Submit a photo of your nominee with his feline friend, as well as a 100-word story. St. Sophia's volunteers and foster cat dads are eligible, too!
The top 12 winners will be featured in a 2020 CatDaddy calendar, available this November. Our top vote getter will also be featured on the calendar cover and receive a $100 gift package.
- Submit your nomination to be entered into our Best CatDaddy Contest via photo and 100-word story between 12 a.m. on June 1st through 11:59:59 p.m. on June 15th.
- Each nomination submission requires a $25 donation.
- Voting will start 12 a.m. on June 16th and go until 6 p.m. June 30th.
- Submitters are encouraged to entice their friends and family to vote.
- Each vote costs $1.
- You may purchase multiple votes and spread across many submissions, or put all votes towards one submission.
- Winners will be notified on June 30th at 6pm.
- The top 12 winners will be chosen on based on highest number of votes received by public voting.
- Winners will be featured in a 2020 CatDaddy calendar and on social media.
- Our top winner will also be featured on the 2020 calendar cover, and receive a $100 value gift package.
- All donations (submissions and vote purchases) received go directly back to support the cats in our care.
Established in 2010, St. Sophia's Forgotten Felines is a non-profit organization created and operated by dedicated volunteers working to reduce cat homelessness and needless euthanasia. Its mission is to provide the best in temporary care for cats in transition, whether stray, abused, surrendered or neglected, and to find a forever home for every adoptable cat. The volunteer-based team's goal is to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome cats, and have done so for more than 5,000 cats. St. Sophia's recently opened its first free-roaming cat adoption center, located at 112 E. Chicago Ave. in Westmont in 2016, and primarily works with 10 Chicagoland and suburban pet stores to house and care for cats ready for adoption. St. Sophia's works with high-volume/high-kill animal controls, such as Chicago Animal Care and Control, to save cats from needless euthanasia.
As an organization reliant on dedicated volunteers, St. Sophia's is so grateful for the numerous foster cat dads who care for the kittens and cats in our program, as well as the many wonderful cat dads we've met through our adoptions!
for more info, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.