Agreement to Official Rules
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants' full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Tampa Bay Beagle Rescue, hereinafter TBBR, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
The Submissions Period starts on September 1, 2021 at 8:00 AM EDT and ends on September 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM EDT. The Voting Period starts on September 1, 2021 at 8:00 AM EDT and ends October 3, 2021 at 10:00 PM EDT. The Submission Period and the Voting Period combined constitute the Contest Period. Entries that are submitted before or after the Submission Period will be disqualified. Contest entry submissions will only be accepted online. Voting will be accepted either online or by mail.
Photo Submission Rules
- Each contestant submission is $10 and non-refundable.
- Online is the only method of entry and will be available by visiting our contest website and following the directions provided to complete the entry information and submit.
- Only photos of beagles, beagle mixes, or dogs adopted from TBBR. Your beagle or beagle mix does not have to be adopted from TBBR to enter. However, if your dog is not a beagle or beagle mix, it must have been adopted from TBBR in order to be entered in the calendar contest.
- Photos of any breed of cats, dogs, horses, birds, and small mammals are allowed for Pet of the Day. Photos must be of companion animals only – no people in calendar entry or Pet of the Day.
- There is no limit on the number of entries. However, if you enter your dog more than once using different pictures, only one entry can be in the top 13.
- Color photos are required.
- Polaroids, heavily edited and cropped photos, photos with stickers or doodles or any copyrighted or professional photos that you do not have the rights to will not be allowed.
- Photo entries must be high-resolution for printing purposes. If you are taking photos with your phone, please be sure to capture your image at the highest setting in order to meet resolution criteria.
- Any image that contains content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent or obscene, as determined by the volunteers of TBBR will be removed from the Photo Fundraiser. No refund will be given.
- If photos submitted violate the rules above, you will be notified by and asked to supply a new photo in compliance with the above rules. No refunds will be given for photos that violate the above rules.
- By submitting your photo to our contest, you agree to allow TBBR to use your photo on our website and social media for the purpose of raising funds for our non-profit organization.
- Votes are $1 each with a $5 minimum and can be cast online or by check mailed to the address below.
- All donations for votes are non-refundable.
- The same pet can be entered into the contest multiple times, but votes will not be combined across multiple entries of the same pet.
- Online votes for photo entries must be submitted by Sunday, October 3, 2021, at 10:00 PM EDT.
- TBBR reserves the right to request an entry photo be retaken if the submitted photo is not suitable for print due to composition, lighting, pixilation, or other issues. If the photo needs to be retaken, the finalist has until October 14, 2021 to submit a new photo. If you are unable to meet these requirements, you will forfeit your prize to the next entry receiving the most votes.
- The 13 photographs with the most votes at the end of the voting period will win the prizes. In the event of a tie for 13th place, the two entries will share a calendar month.
- Mail-in votes must be received by 5:00 PM. EDT on October 1, 2021 at the address listed below. To make sure a vote is credited to the correct photo, voters must identify the name of the pet, matching it exactly. Make checks payable to TBBR.
TBBR Calendar Contest
Attn: Maria Warden
7901 Lockwood Ridge Road
Sarasota, FL 34243-5073
Pet of the Day Rules
- Pet of the Day is available for purchase for any and all of your pets between Wednesday, September 1, 2021, and Friday, October 15, 2021.
- Dates are reserved on a first come first served basis.
- Availability of dates is subject to change. Once a date is paid for, it will be blocked out and no longer available.
- Only horizontal photos will be accepted. Vertical photos will not fit in the Pet Day Square. If a vertical photo is submitted, TBBR will reach out once and donor will have 48 hours to supply a new photo. If a replacement photo is not received, the donation will not be refunded.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by TBBR in its sole discretion, the TBBR may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. TBBR reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, TBBR reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by TBBR to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.