Calling All Beautiful Beagles!
Celebrate your photogenic pup and help dogs in need through our largest annual fundraiser. Proceeds from the contest provide the much-needed medical treatment to the hundreds of beagles we save each year. We love all Beagles and Beagle mixes and welcome entries from all Beagle owners. Registration: Sept. 1–14, 2019
Voting Begins on Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
How it Works
- Register here to submit your pet's photo. Each entry is $10, with no limit on how many photos you enter. The first 120 photos are guaranteed to be featured in the calendar collage.
- Vote early and vote often. Every dollar donated earns one vote, so vote as many times as you like!
- The top 13 online vote-getters will earn a spot in the calendar, with the most popular photo shown on the cover.
How to Win
Send the links to everyone you know so they can vote for your dog to be highlighted in a month's photo.
- Voting will be open between Sept 15 – Oct 5
- Email your pets page to friends and family asking them to vote and explain that their votes help homeless pets ($1 donation per vote with a minimum of $5 donation)
- Share your pets page on social media asking your followers to vote
- Remember, you have three weeks to get as many votes as possible!
The Grand Prize winner with the most votes will be featured on the front cover of our 2020 Calendar.
2nd thru 13th Place
The 12 entry winners with the next highest votes will be featured inside our 2020 calendar and will be featured prominently on a month (ie. your Beagle will be famous!)
Additionally, participants (excluding 1st through 13th place
) who achieve 200 votes or more will have their photos highlighted in the 2020 Honorable Mentions page!
Judges Choice Award winners in the following categories will win a 2020 TBBR Calendar and recognition in the calendar!
- Most Comical
- Most Photogenic
- Best Seasonal Photo (can be any season such as Summer, Winter, Autumn, Spring)
- Best Holiday (can be any holiday!)
- Best Puppy Photo (under 1 year old)
- Best Senior Photo (over 8 years old)
- Best Costume/Dressed Photo
- Best Friends Furever Photo
*See Official Rules
Reserve a Day to Honor your Pet or Mark a Special Occasion
It's easy to showcase your beloved pet as a Pet of the Day. You just need a photo of the pet (all animal types are welcome) submitted between Sept. 1 and Oct. 5, 2019. Honor their birthday, "gotcha day" adoption anniversary, or a holiday to feature your pet. Pet Days are just $7 per day and major holidays are $20 per day (New Year's Day, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day). Every pet deserves their very own day! Dates are reserved on a first come first served basis, so don't miss out! Reserve Your Day Here →