Five Freedoms Photography
in partnership with Perfectly Imperfect Pups
is proud to announce their Triangle Dog Of The Year Calendar Contest for 2024!
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE CALENDAR CONTEST AND CALENDAR SALES WILL BE DONATED DIRECTLY TO PERFECTLY IMPERFECT PUPS
TO HELP THEM ON THEIR MISSION TO HELP SAVE AT RISK DOGS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS. THEY ENVISION A WORLD WHERE ALL DOGS GET THE LOVE THEY DESERVE.
We encourage you to submit a favorite photo
of your pup(s) and ask family, friends, and loved ones to vote for them. It's that simple!
Please carefully review all submission guidelines below before entering. Entries that do not follow contest rules
will not be eligible to win.
THE FEES FOR ENTRIES, VOTES, AND CALENDAR SALES WILL GO BACK TO ASSIST PERFECTLY IMPERFECT PUPS
SAVE MORE AT-RISK DOGS ACROSS NORTH CAROLINA INCLUDING DOGS WITH MEDICAL, BEHAVIORAL, OR SPECIAL-NEEDS AND DISABILITIES.
THIRTEEN GRAND PRIZES
THE THIRTEEN GRAND PRIZE WINNERS WILL HAVE THEIR PET PROFESSIONALLY PHOTOGRAPHED BY FIVE FREEDOMS PHOTOGRAPHY
AND BE FEATURED IN THE 2024 TRIANGLE DOG OF THE YEAR CALENDAR EITHER AS THE COVER OR AS ONE OF THE MONTHS OF THE YEAR
WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE ENTRANTS THAT GET THE MOST VOTES WITH THE TOP WINNER RECEIVING THAT COVETED COVER SPOT OF THE CALENDAR
THE TWELVE RUNNER UP WINNERS WILL HAVE THEIR PUP FEATURED AS A PUP OF THE MONTH AS DETERMINED BY FIVE FREEDOMS PHOTOGRAPHY
WEEKLY MINI CONTEST PRIZES
ONE PUP EACH WEEK WHO RECEIVES THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF VOTES FOR THAT WEEK WILL RECEIVE A MINI-CONTEST PRIZE FROM ONE OF OUR AWESOME PARTICIPATING SPONSORS
IN THE EVENT OF A TIE FOR THAT WEEK'S NUMBER OF VOTES OR IF THERE ARE NO NEW VOTES FOR THAT WEEK, THE WEEKLY MINI-CONTEST PRIZE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AT RANDOM THROUGH A COMPUTERIZED DRAWING HELD FOR ALL ELIGIBLE PUPS
THE WINNER'S PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOOT INCLUDES:
A complimentary 30-minute photo session by Five Freedoms Photography
in Raleigh; dates to be determined by Five Freedoms Photography
Winners will receive a social media size image of the chosen calendar photo and of course, bragging rights that their pup is one of the 2024 Triangle's Dogs of the Year
The session is complimentary ($200 value), but no other digital or artwork is included, but is available for purchase
If for some reason, you are unable to commit to a photo session during the selected time or if you are unable to travel to the pre-selected location of choice, you forfeit your winning and the next top vote getter will take your pet's spot in the calendar. No exceptions.
- Each entry is a $5 donation.
- Limit of 1 pet per photo entry. People are not allowed in photos, only your pet. Photos that do not follow these rules will not be eligible to win with no opportunity for a refund.
- If you have multiple pets per household and wish to win a session per each pet, you will need to submit each pet individually.
- Entry photos that include two pets will share a month if they place among the top thirteen vote getters.
- All photos must be uploaded; we cannot accept printed photos. We cannot accept any copyrighted or professional photos.
- The Submissions Period starts at 10:00:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 and ends at 10:00:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
- Contest entry fees are tax deductible. The email acknowledgment to your online donation serves as your tax receipt.
- Any photograph that includes content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent, or obscene, as determined by Five Freedoms Photography in its sole discretion, will be removed from the contest with no opportunity for a refund.
- Posting more than one photo of your pet does not increase the chances of winning. The winners of the photo contest will be determined by the top thirteen entries that receive the most votes. The same pet can only win once. Attempts to win two spots in the calendar by the same pet will not be permitted.
- Each $1 donation counts as one (1) vote with a minimum donation of $5/5 votes.
- All donations from voting are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. Contest payments online are through a secure site.
- Contest votes are tax deductible. The email acknowledgment to your online donation serves as your tax receipt.
- All winners will be determined by electronic vote tabulations under the supervision of Gogo Photo Contest, whose decisions are final and binding.
- The Voting Period starts at 10:00:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 and ends at 10:00:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
CALENDAR PHOTO SESSION:
- The top 13 vote getters will win a professional on-location photo session by Five Freedoms Photography at a pre-selected location in the Raleigh, NC area between April 2023 and June 2023 for a professional thirty-minute, on-location photo session.
- If you are unable to commit to a photo session during those times or find yourself unable to travel to the pre-selected locations as determined by Five Freedoms Photography, you forfeit your winning and the next top vote getter will take your pet's spot in the calendar, no exceptions.
- The top vote recipient will win the coveted cover photo for the 2024 Triangle Dog Of The Year calendar. The following 12 recipients with the most votes will be eligible to have their pet featured as a pet of the month chosen by Five Freedoms Photography.
- The photographer, Five Freedoms Photography, will choose the best image of the pets to be used in the calendar as well as which month that image will appear.
- The pet receiving the highest number of new votes each week over the course of the four weeks will win a mini-contest prize from one of the participating businesses.
- Each pet may only win a weekly mini-contest once.
- In the event of a tie, a random computerized draw will be held between the highest vote getters of the week to determine that week's winner.
- In the event that there are no new votes for that week, a random computerized draw will be held for all eligible pets.
- Certain individual business restrictions and limitations may apply and may vary by business. Five Freedoms Photography is not responsible for these restrictions and eligibility requirements as determined by each business.
THE FINE PRINT:
- By submitting a photo entry, you warrant and represent that your entry is your own original work created by you and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your entry materials. If you submit an entry that is copyrighted by another individual, you are responsible for any legal action the copyright holder takes against you.
- Calendars will be available to the general public starting September 2023 through October 2023.
- By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Perfectly Imperfect Pups and Five Freedoms Photography and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, volunteers and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claims of any nature arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize.