The three highest voted dog, cat or small animals will all receive a professional photo shoot of their animals by Blush Photography.
The images from those shoots will be used on one of our brand new animal protection vehicles for all of Windsor/Essex to see!
- Submitted animals must be your own animals. No Google images allowed.
- Winners must be willing to bring their pet to the Humane Society for the photo shoot after the online contest finishes.
- Winners must agree to have their animal's image featured on one of our new animal protection vehicles. Choice of image is solely in the discretion of the Windsor/Essex County Humane Society.
- Submissions must include animal's name, owner's name, phone number and email address.
- Tax receipts will be issued for donations $25 and over. A full mailing address must be provided in order to issue a charitable donation receipt.
The Windsor/Essex County Humane Society was founded in 1926 and incorporated in 1949. Since its humble beginnings in a citizen's backyard, it has been promoting responsible pet ownership, compassion for all living things and a commitment to be involved and make a difference. The Humane Society is not a government organization. It is a registered not for profit charity devoted to the prevention of cruelty to animals. The generosity of the community we serve helps us support the animals in our care and allows us to offer a wide range of programs and services. These services include cruelty investigations, humane education, assisting distressed and abused animals (domestic and wild), pet food bank, and our spay and neuter program. In 2018 almost 12,000 animals came through the doors of our shelter and Spay/Neuter clinic. We can't help them without your support.