Show off your best dog and cat photos! Submit your pet's photo into the PNHS Calendar Photo Contest and get the most votes to win one of the highly-coveted feature spots in the 2022 Pet Calendar. Each vote is only $1 (required minimum of 5 votes) and 100% of the proceeds will be used to help shelter animals in our care. This is your pet's chance to shine! Be sure to share with your friends and family and encourage them to vote for your photo! Official Rules
| PrizesOfficial Rules
- Photos must be landscape (horizontally-oriented). Vertical or square submissions will NOT be considered for feature spots in the calendar.
- Photos must be reasonably clear and in focus, with a resolution of 5MP/ 300dpi or higher. Electronic submissions should be maximum quality – pixelated images will NOT be considered for feature spots in the calendar. Generally, mobile phone photos can be used if the photo is taken in HDR mode.
- Photos with red eyes or glowing eyes will not be accepted.
- Please submit photos with pets only. No humans allowed!
- Photos may be color, black and white, or sepia-toned. No other digital effects will be accepted.
- Photo submissions must include:
- Name of pet
- Owner's Name
- Owner's Email Address
- Owner's City and State
- Pet Network has final approval on all photos submitted.
- Submitted photos become the property of Pet Network Humane Society. Pet Network reserves the right to crop, resize, or edit a photo if necessary.
- There is a $10 minimum donation for each photo submitted in May. Photos submitted in June and July will have a minimum of $20.
- Each vote is $1 (required minimum of 5 votes) and 100% of the proceeds will be used to help homeless animals at Pet Network Humane Society.
The three photos in each category (Dogs, Cats, Seniors, and Adopted from Pet Network)
with the most votes will be named as a Pet of the Month
and each will be featured in the Pet Network Humane Society's 2022 Pet Calendar.
The photo with the most amount of votes overall
will have the opportunity to choose which month their pet will be featured and two tickets to the 2022 Pet Network Humane Society Furball!
The first 50 photos
submitted by July 16th, 2021 at 9:00 PM
that meet the requirements will be featured in smaller locations in the calendar. Pet of the Month winners will receive a complimentary calendar (valued at $10)
when they become available.
In 2020 alone, our organization found homes for over 640
animals. We are continuing to increase the number of animal adoptions! Your support helps us to serve the community and our mission of providing animals in need with life-changing programs and services.
Want to Pre-order Your Calendar(s)?Consider pre-ordering your calendar today! Be sure to pre-purchase your calendar to ensure that these amazing pets bring you joy all year round in 2022! Calendar Pre-order →
Pet Network Humane Society is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 non-profit animal shelter, that is dedicated to saving and improving the lives of pets through rescue, fostering, and adoption. Founded in 1991 by a group of committed volunteers, Pet Network Humane Society has become the driving force in animal rescue and adoption for the Northern Nevada region. Over time, we have grown from a small grassroots entity to a nationally recognized non-profit organization with seventeen employees and over a hundred dedicated volunteers.