The three highest voted pets will all receive a professional photo shoot of their animals by "Simply Fetching Pet Fur-tography".
The images from those shoots will be used on our Community Outreach vehicle for all of Lambton County to see!
- Submitted animals must be your own animals. No Google images allowed.
- Winners must be willing to bring their pet to the Humane Society for the photo shoot after the online contest finishes.
- Winners must agree to have their animal's image featured on our Community Outreach vehicle. Choice of image is solely in the discretion of the Sarnia & District Humane Society.
- Submissions must include animal's name, owner's name, phone number and email address.
- Tax receipts will be issued for donations $25 and over. A full mailing address must be provided in order to issue a charitable donation receipt.
The Sarnia & District Humane Society was founded in 1953 and incorporated in 1955. Since the beginning we have promoted responsible pet ownership, compassion for all living things and a commitment to be involved in our community and make a difference. The Humane Society is a registered not for profit charity devoted to the prevention of cruelty to animals. The generosity of our community helps us support the animals in our care and allows us to offer a wide range of programs and services. These services include humane education, assisting distressed and abused animals, emergency housing and our pet food bank. In 2019 almost 4,000 animals came through the doors of our shelter seeking refuge. We can't help them without your support.