Welcome to Acadiana Animal Aids's Best in Rescue Photo Contest 2022. Our photo contest and pet calendar campaign raises funds to provide shelter and veterinary care for the thousands of dogs and cats
we care for each year. This is YOUR
chance to make your best friend(s) famous as the cover model for our ‘Best in Rescue' 2022 Calendar and win a host of other great prizes
! Proceeds from this photo contest provide vital services to shelter pets across Acadiana in south-central Louisiana.
How to Enter:
- The entry period is July 15 – October 15, 2021
- Enter the contest and select a category.
- Submit the most adorable photo of your pet you can find or take. Photos may contain more than one pet as long as all animals have been adopted/rescued. (Be sure to submit a high-quality photo.)
- Tell us why you rescued your pet or how they rescued you! (All entrants must be adopted and/or rescued).
- Make sure to include a great story – entrants will be chosen each week to be featured on Acadiana Animal Aid's social media!
- Entering this contest requires a $10 donation entry fee, which also counts as your initial ten (10) votes.
How to Win:
- Voting is open July 15 – October 15, 2021
- Share your pet's page with friends and family and ask them to vote. Their votes help save homeless pets. ($1 donation per vote)
- Share your pet's page on social media and ask your followers to vote.
- Remember, you have 11 weeks to get as many votes as possible! The pets with the most votes will be this year's winners!
Reserve a Day to Honor Your PetJust want a guaranteed spot in the calendar?
Reserve a day to honor your pet. This can be for your pet's adoption anniversary, birthday, loved one's birthday, memorial, or really any special day! Your pet's photo will appear on the day of your choice. Just choose your favorite photo and then choose the day and pay! First come first served! Once a date has been reserved, it will no longer be available.Reserve Your Day Here →
Want to Pre-order Your Calendar(s)?Please consider pre-ordering a calendar.
This will help us purchase the right amount of calendars so we don't waste valuable funds on the extra stock.Calendar Pre-order →
Contact Heidi Paterson at email@example.com. Please see our rules for complete participant guidelines and eligibility requirements.