Welcome to AAA's Best in Rescue Alumni Photo Contest. Our inaugural photo contest and pet calendar campaign raises funds to provide shelter and veterinary care for the 2,700 dogs and cats
we care for each year. This is YOUR
chance to make your best friend/s famous as the cover model for our ‘Best in Rescue' 2021 Calendar and win a host of other great prizes
! Proceeds from this photo contest provide vital services to shelter pets across Acadiana in south-central Louisiana.
How to Enter:
- Entry period is October 1 – October 31, 2020
- Enter contest and select a category (dog or cat)
- Submit the most adorable photo of your pet you can find or take. Photos may contain more than one pet as long as all animals shown are AAA alumni. (Be sure to submit a high-quality photo.)
- Tell us why you rescued your Acadiana Animal Aid pet or how they rescued you! (All entrants must be adopted from Acadiana Animal Aid).
- Make sure to include a great story – entrants will be chosen each week to be featured on Acadiana Animal Aid's social media!
- Entering this contest is free.
How to Win:
- Voting is open October 1 – October 31, 2020
- Share your pet's page with friends and family asking them to vote and explain their votes help homeless pets. ($1 donation per vote)
- Share your pets page on social media and ask your followers to vote.
- Remember, you have four weeks to get as many votes as possible! The six dogs and six cats with the most votes will be this year's winners!
Reserve a Day to Honor Your PetJust want a guaranteed spot in the calendar?
Reserve a day to honor your pet. This can be for your pet's adoption anniversary, birthday, loved one's birthday, memorial or really any special day! Your pet's photo will appear on the day of your choice. Just choose your favorite photo and then choose the day and pay! First come first served! Once a date has been reserved, it will no longer be available.Reserve Your Day Here →
Want to Pre-order Your Calendar(s)?Please consider pre-ordering a calendar.
This will help us purchase the right amount of calendars so we don't waste valuable funds on extra stock.Calendar Pre-order →
Contact Heidi Paterson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our rules for complete participant guidelines and eligibility requirements.