The Animal Protection Center of Southeastern Massachusetts is excited to announce our Life is Precious Calendar Photo Contest!
Enter a photo of your favorite Animal Protection Center Alumni and ask friends and family, well everyone really, to vote for it to win one of featured spot in our APCSM 2024 Life is Precious calendar!
All proceeds from the photo contest and sale of the calendars will directly benefit the animals at the Animal Protection Center.
The top 13 entries will win a featured spot in our APCSM 2024 Life is Precious calendar.
Rules & Guidelines
- Entries for Life is Precious Calendar Photo Contest must be photos of animals adopted from the Animal Protection Center of Southeastern MA (APCSM).
- As we appreciate your pets' human counterparts, we ask that the photos feature pets ONLY.
- We ask that you submit an APCSM animal who is still living, as we will be having our photographer take professional pictures of the top winners.
- All photos MUST be high-resolution.
- Each entry is a $20 donation.
- Supporters can vote for their favorite entry more than once.
- Each vote equals $1 (1 vote = $1).
- The top 13 entries will be featured in the APCSM 2024 Life is Precious calendar.
- Calendars available Fall 2023.
- All funds raised will go towards our Life is Precious Fund. The Fund is dedicated to our homeless animals in need of medical attention before finding their FURever homes.
The Animal Protection Center of Southeastern Massachusetts (APCSM) is a 501(c)(3) education and outreach animal shelter serving Plymouth, Norfolk, and Bristol counties. Since 2009, we have placed over 7,000 animals into FURever homes.
The APCSM offers a variety of programs and events throughout the year and we encourage animal lovers of all ages to participate!
Our Mission is to operate an open admission animal care and adoption facility, with focus on prevention of cruelty to animals, education and outreach; while promoting inclusivity, acceptance, and equality.