Washington Alaskan Malamute Adoption League, in partnership with Marie Wulfram Photography, is happy to announce its pet calendar for 2024!
Proceeds from the sale of the calendar and photo contest will assist Washington Alaskan Malamute Adoption League with providing care for all of the malamutes in their care including providing food, veterinary care, training and community education all while trying to find them foster and forever homes.
We encourage you to submit your favorite photo of your pets and ask your family and friends to vote for them. Please review the Contest Rules carefully for submission guidelines; those that do not follow these rules will not be eligible to win. Fees for photo entries and votes will help Washington Alaskan Malamute Adoption League continue their efforts with helping the malamutes who need them most.
- The winners of the photo contest will be determined by the top 13 entrants that get the most votes.
- The top winner will win the coveted cover photo for the 2024 calendar!
- 2nd - 13th place winners will have their pet featured as a pet of the month
- The top 13 vote getters will have their pet professionally photographed by Marie Wulfram Photography for the 2024 calendar AND a custom pet bandana from Bark Brigade & Co.
Reserve a Special Spot In The Calendar For Your Pet:
Reserve Your Day Here →
- Honor your pet or celebrate a gotcha-day or birthday by reserving an empty grid space (before or after the numbered squares) for their photo.
- Choose a favorite photo, a month, and pay.
- Each month has a limited number of squares in each grid and will be filled on a first come, first served basis; don't delay!
- Each grid space is just $10.
- Calendar grid spaces can be reserved until February 28th at 9:00pm PST.
About Washington Alaskan Malamute Adoption League
We are a 100% volunteer run, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is celebrating over 20 years! Serving the greater Northwest we are also part of a national rescue network, Alaskan Malamute Assistance League (AMAL) that covers other areas of the US.
WAMAL rescues, rehabilitates and re-homes Malamutes who find themselves without a home or in need of a new home. WAMAL provides hope to families that must rehome their malamutes when life has taken a sharp detour; training support to those families desperately working to keep their 4-legged family members; works with shelters and takes into rescue strays and those pups needing an extra level of thoroughness in the adoption process; and, actively recruits adopters and foster homes.