Contest has ended. Eastern Time

2021 Columbus Kiwanis Charity Regatta

This event is a facilitated fundraiser where we pair a company or individual sponsor with a non-profit charity. The sponsorship funds go to the Columbus Kiwanis Foundation and enable a non-profit to participate and raise funds in the Virtual Regatta! The Columbus Kiwanis Foundation supports youth programs in Franklin County and the City of Columbus. This event specifically helps support the award-winning Columbus Metropolitan Library's Summer Reading Challenge.

The non-profit charities that are racing in the Virtual Regatta will get 90% of their online voting proceeds! The remaining 10% goes to the Columbus Kiwanis Foundation in support of this event - all funds raised are going to support charitable works!

Please check out our "logo sponsors" at the bottom of this page and click through to their websites!

How do you SPONSOR a non-profit charity's yacht?
  1. Go to the Kiwanis Club of Columbus website to sign up - Kiwanis Regatta
  2. A member of our Kiwanis crew will contact you and confirm your charity pairing.
  3. You will be listed as a sponsor of the charity's yacht! Promote your involvement and encourage folks to vote for your charity's yacht!

How does a NON-PROFIT CHARITY join the Virtual Regatta?
  1. Register your non-profit organization at the racing site - GoGoPhoto Yacht Registration
  2. Receive a yacht from a member of the Kiwanis Crew and decorate it: Be creative, use your logo, a fun descriptive theme, etc. to show your team spirit and creativity!
  3. Take a photo of your yacht and upload your photo - GoGoPhoto Yacht Registration
  4. A Kiwanis harbormaster will approve your entry and you will be live!
  5. Once live, you are at the helm - encourage your supporters, business partners, friends, family, or anyone to vote for your yacht and raise funds for your charity!

How do you "race" your yacht in the Virtual Regatta?
  • Each vote ($1 per vote) will propel your yacht toward the finish line. There is no limit on the number of votes or frequency of votes cast. All proceeds go to charitable causes!
  • While every yacht and its designated charity will win, the three yachts with the most votes (dollars raised) will win extra Kiwanis Virtual Regatta prizes!

When do you race your yacht?
  • The virtual regatta launches on July 1st with an exciting conclusion on August 2nd.
  • Entries will continue in July – there is no such thing as a late start because there will be a big push in the final days - but don't get caught dead in the water, join the regatta today!

What are the prizes for race winners?
  • First Place - $1,000 to your charity (plus 90% of the funds generated by your votes)
  • Second Place - $500 to your charity (plus 90% of the funds generated by your votes)
  • Third Place - $250 to your charity (plus 90% of the funds generated by your votes)
And... 10% goes to Columbus Kiwanis Foundation to support programs in Franklin County and the City of Columbus, including the Columbus Metropolitan Library's Summer Reading Challenge!


About the Columbus Kiwanis Foundation
The Columbus Kiwanis Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, was established in 1970 as the conduit through which funds are channeled toward charitable activities in the Columbus community. Foundation funds are realized from donations, bequests, and fund-raising projects such as the Columbus Kiwanis Charity Regatta.


Thanks for helping us raise
$57,733

Sponsored by

http://columbuskiwanis.org/
Atlas Butler
Your browser does not have JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to view and participate in the contest.
Atlas Butler
UBS
Triad Marketing and Media
Abbington Assisted Living
Infoverity
Diamond Hill
Stifel Investment Services
Ricketts & Clark
Feazel Roofing
Centric Financial Group
HHH CPA Group
Copyright © 2023 GGPC, LLC. Powered By GoGo Photo Contest