How Much Is The Entry Fee?
- The entry fee is $10 per photo. You can make an additional donation during the entry process that will count as votes* toward your submitted photo(s). All proceeds from the contest entries and votes will go directly to support Abandoned Pet Rescue's programs and services.
*All entries will be included in the 2024 calendar
How Many Photos Can I Enter?
- You can enter as many as you'd like!
- Each entry has a $10 entry fee.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Photos of cats, dogs, horses, small mammals, reptiles and birds are accepted.
- Your pet does NOT have to be adopted from Abandoned Pet Rescue to be eligible to enter the contest.
- Photos may contain more than one pet.
- Photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi or higher) to be considered for a month spread.
- Photos must be in landscape (horizontal) format to be considered for a month spread.
- Photos must only contain pets (no people or wildlife).
- Photos must be full color, with no heavy editing or alterations.
- Photos must feature pets owned by the photographer OR the entrant must have permission to submit the photo.
Can I enter professional photos of my pet?
- Yes, but you MUST obtain permission from the photographer to enter the photo in the contest.
- Photographs with photographer's watermarks will not be eligible to be included in the calendar.