ChangeMint celebrates the Everyday Heroes on the front lines of "doing good" in the world. To do that, we create VIP Experiences
that aren't based on how famous you are, or how much money you have, but on how much good you do!
Grand PrizeUltimate VIP Experience in Las Vegas
The top vote getter and one companion will enjoy a 3-night trip to Las Vegas, NV that includes all this:
- Round-trip Airfare for 2.
- 3-night stay at Bellagio, Aria, or Mandalay Bay
- Limo Service to and from the airport to your resort
- A romantic dinner for two at The Mayfair Supper Club, Lago, or Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak
- VIP bottle service at MGM's Hakkasan, Jewel at Aria, or Light at The Delano
- VIP tickets to a fabulous Vegas show
- A romantic and relaxing couples spa experience or an exciting daytime adventure out in the desert
- $500 in cash to spend
- The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is over $5,000!
And yeah… you better get some rest before you leave, because once you get to Vegas you are going to party like the rock star you are!
Top 10 Finalists
There are even more chances to get rewarded for being a ChangeMaker!
- The 2nd and 3rd place finishers will each win a $500 VIP Experience delivered to your door
- The 4th - 10th place finishers will get "Dinner on us" VIP Experience delivered to your door
How To Enter
- Entry period June 17, 2020 through November 30, 2020 @ 11:59:59 PM PST
- Click the big "Enter Contest" button and submit a photo of yourself and tell us a little about how you're "doing good" in the world
- You can also enter someone else who's "doing good" in the world!
How To Win
- Voting will be open June 17, 2020 through November 30, 2020 @ 11:59:59 PM PST
- $1 donation = 1 vote (and all proceeds go toward creating more VIP Experiences for Everyday Heroes!)
- $25 donation = 25 votes and you get a $25 ChangeMint shirt!
- Share your nomination with your friends on email or social media and ask them to vote vote vote!
ChangeMint is a social enterprise born out of tatters of what people commonly refer to as the year 2020. We decided that instead of remembering this year as one big catastrophe, wrapped in pain… we will remember it as a time when humanity woke up to what we really are: a compassionate brother-and-sisterhood of souls created to care. About one another. About our world. About "doing good." There is an opportunity right now to change the world… to make it better. Want to come along?